TheSinfulSaint

Standard Bore
Hi to all R3 riders around the globe from Motortown (Detroit) :evil:. Bought this beast in the summer of this year and been turning heads and loving it ever since. Lucky I did not go for V-Rod as per the original plans :D. Here's the bike minus some minor accessories.
Cheers !!:bch:

Attachments

• Rocket.jpg
    Rocket.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 84

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
Velcome Aboard.

Hi to all R3 riders around the globe from Motortown (Detroit) :evil:. Bought this beast in the summer of this year and been turning heads and loving it ever since. Lucky I did not go for V-Rod as per the original plans :D. Here's the bike minus some minor accessories.
Cheers !!:bch:

****,other Michigander. Lets see, me, Bart, Gunshots, TonyMac and lets not forget (I'm trying to) PF. We need a riders group.

I like your dome. Must be an ABATE guy. I've smoked a V-Dud or two myself.

Welcome aboard. When the snow melts we all need a ride from Cabela's.

Jump in and join in the festivities.......the water gets tepid but it's still potable.

TheSinfulSaint

Standard Bore
Thanks for all the messages guys. Yeah i have managed to find a lot of great info on modifications. I have the side mounted license plate and am planning to cut down the rear fender and use the FLEX-LED for tail light and turn signals. Seems like a work for the winter season if I can find a rear fender to do my mods. :p

Michigan is under 9-12 inches of snow since yesterday so great time to be inside and work on the bike(s) ;)