Hi from frozen Minnesota

rocket3jjd

Nitrous
I m new to this .
Ive been riding a rocket since 2006 and now am on my second . My first was an 05 graphite all tricked out but a cage stopped in front of me and I could not stop in time. So up and over we went I faired better then the bike I walked away by the grace of God but my poor 05 was totaled.About a month later while the road rash was still healing I had to get a new 08 phantom black one and now Im starting over. Just thought I would say hi.

Last edited:
Thanks I hope its warmer down in the heart of dixie . I assume thats Alabama . Please excuse me if Im wrong . Its 8 below out and you can only clean a bike so much. especially when you get 5 months to do it .

Welcome!! Sorry to hear about the cage. Glad your back riding.
I hear ya about the weather. here in central ny its absolutly freezing. Negative temps tonight. Post some pics of the super clean scoot. Enjoy all that is r3owners.:D

mutt

Yeah Ill have to take some pictures of the new one the only pictures I have of it was when I brought it home .All the other pictures I have are of my old one and my brothers 05 cardinal red and my friends jet black 06 needless to to say my local Triumph dealer loves me and boy what a deal they gave me on the 08 after selling three in two days back in 06 . I find it kind of amazing reading all the problems people have been having with there rockets we ( my brother my friend and I) have not had any problems at all well other the the cage. But we love them and there is nothing that comes close to a rocket .:)

Rocket3jjd,
Glad to have you with us.
You might want to check out the "official Rockets Across America" thread,
sounds like you and the boys could use a little Rocket therapy.
Anyway, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum! Yes, RAA IV will be a blast. I won't be able to be make it that far this year, but everyone I've met off of this great.

Back