Hi from Cheshire , England

jonatl1000

Standard Bore
Ride
R3T
Been nosing around here since getting my R3T in november , thought id best introduce myself. Been riding since i was 19 (now nearing 50 !) everything from sportsbikes to trail bikes. Changed my vVZ1500 for a very low mileage R3T in november last year
20201115_074036.jpg
20201115_074107.jpg
(pictured together at the dealers)
unfortunately i've only riden it around the block due to the weather and covid restrictions. Hoping to get out and do some touring later in the year.
Finding this forum very helpfull Btw .

Hello @jonatl1000 and welcome to the site. That's a nice upgrade. Curious to hear your thoughts on the Rocket in comparison to your previous rides. Bet you will be impressed.... that's why most of us are here.

If you are looking for accessories.... @Ishrub is the go to guy. If you are looking for more power... there are a few simple things you can do to unleash it since the stock touring model was severely detuned compared to the Roadster. Have fun on the monster.

Hello @jonatl1000 and welcome to the site. That's a nice upgrade. Curious to hear your thoughts on the Rocket in comparison to your previous rides. Bet you will be impressed.... that's why most of us are here.

If you are looking for accessories.... @Ishrub is the go to guy. If you are looking for more power... there are a few simple things you can do to unleash it since the stock touring model was severely detuned compared to the Roadster. Have fun on the monster.
Up to now ( i've ridden it probably 2 miles!) Comfort,riding position, build quality and quietness compared to the straight through pipes on my VZ , the neighbours will thank me im sure.
There's a few chrome bits ive managed to get hold of and fit (rear mudguard covers, crash bars and headlight peak) but im seeing alot of the other stuff is hard to come by.
Ill hang fire on performance mods until ive ridden it a bit more , thanks for the reply .

Back