Myczka

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
Hi everyone. I just joined the forum because it seems aftermarket parts for the new Rockets are really hard to come by. I have about 5000km on my bike now. I am terrified of having it go over with the kickstand that positions it so upright.

Has anyone modified the existing stand or found an aftermarket one that fits and is a little shorter. It would also be really nice to have some engine guards/crash bars but I have found nothing in my online searches.

Finally. I have a recurring issue with the signal light randomly Malfunctioning. It can affect any one of the four. Sometimes it’s front, sometimes back and can be on either side., then just as randomly works again later in the ride. Shutting the bike off and restarting it resets the functioning and it may or may not do it again for a while. I tightened the battery connections a couple weeks ago and was feeling optimistic Then yesterday it did it again. The dealership has no clue what might be causing this. Any one else have this issue?

Thanks

Rae

Welcome from sunny North Texas. Can't speak to your electrical grmelin, but you could take an angle grinder to the foot pad of your kickstand to shave off a wee bit. Do you have the OEM shocks on that bike?

Welcome from sunny North Texas. Can't speak to your electrical grmelin, but you could take an angle grinder to the foot pad of your kickstand to shave off a wee bit. Do you have the OEM shocks on that bike?
Thanks. I did actually do that already. But I still have to be careful where I park. The shocks are stock. My previous bike was a Harley and those bikes really lean into the stand with a nice big footprint. This one still makes me nervous.

Back