Hi from Bristol England

roughcut111

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 111
Just joined your forum a few days ago, been reading your conversations. Seem like a good bunch. I've been around bikes all my life and been riding since my first moped back in 1980. Mainly Jap mussel bikes but bought my Rocket four years ago and love it! Last bike I will ever own:) But the engine needs liberating so I installed a Ramair system in it a few weeks ago and am going to get a different exhaust to compliment it. I think this maybe the beginning of a very expensive venture as there are so many cool things to enhance with. I now live in Bristol England but have moved around quite a bit. Had a Green card for some time and spent most of my time in NY Long Island when I was there, also lived in Sweden and Germany for a short while but originally from London. Very bad with computers, I think this is how to introduce yourself, my teenage boys are always laughing at me. Anyway Hi.

Rufus, beautiful introduction! Welcome to forum and enjoy the vast amount of information and help available from this forum. I too was running around on mopeds in the late seventies..76/78 until I finally bought the real thing! As for the mods...its an evolving experience, once started you'll be addicted! :roll::roll:

Just joined your forum a few days ago, been reading your conversations. Seem like a good bunch. I've been around bikes all my life and been riding since my first moped back in 1980. Mainly *** mussel bikes but bought my Rocket four years ago and love it! Last bike I will ever own:) But the engine needs liberating so I installed a Ramair system in it a few weeks ago and am going to get a different exhaust to compliment it. I think this maybe the beginning of a very expensive venture as there are so many cool things to enhance with. I now live in Bristol England but have moved around quite a bit. Had a Green card for some time and spent most of my time in NY Long Island when I was there, also lived in Sweden and Germany for a short while but originally from London. Very bad with computers, I think this is how to introduce yourself, my teenage boys are always laughing at me. Anyway Hi.
Welcome, only been on here myself for a few weeks but a friendly bunch and plenty of advice if needed on tech stuff. Not full of people taking themselves too seriously either, unlike some other groups/forums I’ve been on.

Rufus, beautiful introduction! Welcome to forum and enjoy the vast amount of information and help available from this forum. I too was running around on mopeds in the late seventies..76/78 until I finally bought the real thing! As for the mods...its an evolving experience, once started you'll be addicted! :roll::roll:
I think you maybe right! I was thinking about getting a second bike but will spend that money making my rocket worthy:)

Welcome, only been on here myself for a few weeks but a friendly bunch and plenty of advice if needed on tech stuff. Not full of people taking themselves too seriously either, unlike some other groups/forums I’ve been on.
Seems that way, thought I would just observe for a while to suss it out, thanks mate

Welcome from Dry Ridge Ky. The Ramair is a good start. You may want a programer and exhaust for now. I bought the PCV, Power Commander Five, and now I think I should go with auto tune. Others will chime in..........But...Have fun

Back