S Man

.020 Over
Ride
2013 Rocket III Roadster
Hello everybody I'm Stephen and just bought a 2013 Rocket III Roadster a couple of days ago and am trying to get accessories for it but here's the hard part I bought back in the US online and will not get to touch it until June so any help would be appreciated.

Welcome!

What kind of accessories are you looking for? There's not much out there for the Rocket, but there's some stuff. A lot of guys do what they can with what they've got, or make other parts from other bikes work. You'll probably get a lot more suggestions if you single out an accessory you're really wanting and move on from there. Unfortunately there aren't many sites where you can throw 'Triumph' and 'Rocket III' into the make and model filter to just browse the list.

Last edited:
Welcome. Some of the best accessories are manufactured by members on here. Congratulations on your purchase

Welcome to the mighty R3R!!!
Are you riding around Kuwait? :eek:
Or are you stationed there awaiting return home to ride? :D

Last edited:
Welcome from Germany! That's gonna be a long wait, but something awesome to look forward to!
As said, what kind of jewelry are you looking to get the lady?

Another Aussie Welcome mate, As Chris said let us know what you are looking to do as there are some accessories that some members manufacture.
I for one make a Quick Release Sissy Bar kit and an ignition relocation loom.

Attachments

• QR Sissy Bar Mounting Instructions.pdf
    439.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20140422_143426.jpg
    20140422_143426.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Welcome Stephen from Dallas tx. Congrats on your new ride.

Hello Stephen and welcome from Virginia. You are a glutten for punishment riding over there. Isn't that where they make all the heat for Earth; then ship it out... i hope you drink 10-20 gallons of water each day brother.

Back