ROCKET415

.020 Over
After having had a fair amount of experience tuning and riding my Dad's '07 Classic, my fiance and I sold our shadow and upgraded to a 2012 Roadster about 6 weeks ago. Other than cosmetic stuff (bags, windshield, sissy/luggage, etc.) the bike is still bone stock, including the terrible, toned down factory tune. That however will be changing as soon as the salt hits the roads here in the Adirondacks. I really look foward to sharing and learning from all of you in the future.

Thanks in advance,
Josh

Welcome Josh. Good to have to join us.

What mods are you planning? Doesn't really matter anyway - once you start you won't be able to stop anyway. :D

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Canberra, this winter were looking to do pipes (Jardine), custom air intake, throttle body alterations and a serious tune. After that I'm considering a turbo or supercharger. Up until a week or two ago, I was very interested in Carpenters 240 HP package but the more I read and heard, the less I liked it. Im more interested in high torque numbers, especially at low r's than I am high horsepower. I'd also like to fit the bike with driver floor boards. We've also been toying with the idea of new paint, or at least adding to whats there (Phantom black).

Welcome Josh.
is your dad a member here too?
If not, ya ought to turn him onto it,9the site).
we just had a killer weekend at our fall Rocket launch in Arkansas.
hope to see ya'll at either the fall Launch or one of the RAA's in May.
Anyway, welcome from Oklahoma, U.S.S.A.
skip

Back