Hi everyone, I am new in this community

LeToon

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3R Black
Hello,

I live in France (Toulouse - South West: Rugby ;-) ), passionated by bicycles - first one was a Honda MTX 80 in... 1987.

Last one was an amazing Speed Triple RS 2019. But... The Roket 3R came back in full Black. And I cannot wait for it. I received my new one one week ago (May 2021). Whaou....
In 2013, I bought a Rocket III Roadster. I was loving its engine, but the motorcycle was definitely too big for me. In comparison, the new one? I cannot believe it. It is more like an "adult" Speed Triple. Unbelievable.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-28 at 19.21.10(2).jpeg

I am proud to continue my road journey with Triumph. Let's continue and have fun and sharing!

Hello,

I live in France (Toulouse - South West: Rugby ;-) ), passionated by bicycles - first one was a Honda MTX 80 in... 1987.

Last one was an amazing Speed Triple RS 2019. But... The Roket 3R came back in full Black. And I cannot wait for it. I received my new one one week ago (May 2021). Whaou....
In 2013, I bought a Rocket III Roadster. I was loving its engine, but the motorcycle was defintely too big for me. In comparison, the new one? I cannot believe it. It is more like an "adult" Speed Triple. Unbelievable.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-28 at 19.21.10(2).jpeg

I am proud to continue my road journey with Triumph. Let's continue and have fun and sharing!

Welcome to the forum
Thank you! I will post some shoots on tomorrow.

Beautiful bike, congratulations. Welcome to the forum also. Post some pics of the new ride and countryside when you take it out. Always appreciate seeing some of the 'home town' sites of our Rocket owners.

nice paint ''
je remarque que les retroviseurs n.ont pas la meme forme qu'en amerique du nord?

A 1st shoot, at the south of Toulouse, this afternoon, mainly focused on the bike.
I will have some more, in the following days, but with more landscapes!

DSC_2681@0,5x.jpg

Back