Hi all living in Thailand very few of us around...

bebsy

Finicky
Ride
2006 Triumph R3
I have followed this forum for a while gathering snipits of info...wanting to know peoples thoughts on uprating the rear shocks on 2006 r3 i see there are a few on the market with mixed reports and prices... any personal experiences appriciated cheers.

Allow me to be the first to WELCOME ya to the mad house!
After three set of shockies, I settled on the Progressive 444.
IMHO the BEST bang for the buck!

Welcome from Australia. Ah, Thailand, one of my favourite places to go. I have an 06 and have Progressive on the rear.

Thanks all im from england by the way thanks for the warm welcome, proressive it will be and has been as ive just finished restoring this beast to its former glory went right through it chrome powder coats new wiring refurbished the wheels new bike basicly and first time out covered over 2420 miles in 5 days travelling north from pattaya to chang mai then down to kho chang some of the roads through the mountains are listed as being up there with the top 10 best on the planet and i agree, it was easy that thing just devowers the road and never missed a beat..hastin to say just that rear end gets a little unsettled..cant wait to grab a pair of those dampers to iron the pace out, when i changed the front dust and oil seal i put heavier oil in there dont think it made much difference i guess the **** weight of the thing makes it bog in i can cope with that as you dont need much on the front that back brake is the nuts....best bike to date love ittttttt

Back