HI All, just getting back after time off here, i've a 2006 R3 classic since 09, had troublle with bad mechanic, trying to back to my econ back.

MalFUN

Standard Bore
Ride
rocket 3 3006 classis
HI All, just getting back after time off here, i've a 2006 R3 classic since 09, had troublle with bad mechanic, trying to back to my econ back, finally got phone app working, just trying to chase down some maps for a 2006 r3 classic stanard motor, pod filters, no cat , pipes and darkside too
i think i'm running a 20215 map now looking for for more..?

HI All, just getting back after time off here, i've a 2006 R3 classic since 09, had troublle with bad mechanic, trying to back to my econ back, finally got phone app working, just trying to chase down some maps for a 2006 r3 classic stanard motor, pod filters, no cat , pipes and darkside too
i think i'm running a 20215 map now looking for for more..?
I'll have a map from my 2005 std that had pods and a D&D system (b4) I went to a full exhaust system. Will upload tonight as forgot my computer when going to work today and the maps are on that.

I'll have a map from my 2005 std that had pods and a D&D system (b4) I went to a full exhaust system. Will upload tonight as forgot my computer when going to work today and the maps are on that.

Sorry forgot last night and just remembered. The 20050 maps were superseded by 20228 maps but this is the map I had. I didn't develop this map just uploaded it with my D&D system at the time so credit for the map goes to someone else, worked good though. May need to adjust if you still have your O2 sensor but that's just a box check.

As usual be careful with loaded maps and make sure the bikes running good before trying to lap the planet.

Attachments

• 20050DynoFinalMap.hex
    179.4 KB · Views: 4
Back