Hi all from South Australia.

Oscar

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 111 Roadster
Very new to all this social media stuff so has taken me a while to get my head around. Am hoping to recieve some good advice and help regarding my R111. Have not yet worked out how to upload a photo.Will keep working on that. Cheers for now, Oscar.

Very new to all this social media stuff so has taken me a while to get my head around. Am hoping to recieve some good advice and help regarding my R111. Have not yet worked out how to upload a photo.Will keep working on that. Cheers for now, Oscar.
Oscar: Welcome to the best site for people and things Rockets.

Please tell us something about yourself -- riding experience, riding area, what attracted you to the Rocket -- how long you've had it, etc.

Welcome !

Welcome Oscar from Sunny Essex UK ..if its advice your after I'm sure you will get it here ..there's some smart guys out there ( don't let me down guys I just bigged you all up )

Hi Oscar, greetings from West Oz. No rush in trying to do everything at once, take your time, browse the site, enjoy all the helpful tips and ideas from a plethora of fellow Rocket riders. If you do decide to do internal engine mods and need other help you are in a good location, not too far from one of the Rocket Guru's, Sir Neville Lush :thumbsup:

Back