TC
Did you ride the Tiger Sport yet ?.. get mine next week :cool:

RJ

Not yet mate , been kind of busy and i'm actually waiting for their demo Scrambler to get a couple of things done to it. Hope to ride them both on the same day. You must be pretty excited .. you've demo-ridden ridden a Sport .. yeh ?

Not yet mate , been kind of busy and i'm actually waiting for their demo Scrambler to get a couple of things done to it. Hope to ride them both on the same day. You must be pretty excited .. you've demo-ridden ridden a Sport .. yeh ?

Yeah I did..had one for the day..kinda like a Speed Triple with a screen ;)

RJ

Bit worried i'm really going to love the Sports .. on paper it's got everything going for it. Don't mind the look of it .. not fussed on either of the paintjobs to be honest but it's only paint. 1050 is a great motor. Read an article where they discussed the possibility of Triumph putting the new 1200 engine into a naked bike ( Speed Triple or maybe a Tiger Sport) man that would be something ;) have you ridden the new Explorer or Trophy 1200 ?

No I Haven't ridden any of the 1200's yet..but I was impressed with the Tiger Sport
I would think it's only a matter of time before they find a new home for the 1200 motor
Kinda surprised that up to yet they haven't done anything with 1700 twin

RJ

Read on a German Triumph Owners site that Bloore has re-purchased the Trident name from whoever the f#ck owns it. They speculated it was to be for a 1200 engined naked bike .. a 1200 Trident..... Could be just a rumour too.

Yeah it's Trident Powersports owned by Bloor talk is they want to build a four wheeled
off Road type Thing..just what iv'e heard

RJ

Took the Tiger Sports for a demo ride today. Really comfortable, smooth and feels like you could do big miles in a day on it. Did find a fair amount of buffeting with the low stock screen.. no big deal . I missed the 'hooligan factor' that I love about my Speed Triple. My concerns that i'd love the Sport and want to get rid of my Speedie were unwarranted. Beautiful machine and if I could have both bikes I would ;)

Back