RocketlllMan

If I don't do it now, when will I
Ride
07 Rocket lll classic
Kinda new here, been lurking around in the background, not being real good at this I'm feeling a little sketchy. I have an 07 classic and of course every once in a while ol "Camilla" decides she doesn't want to start. After a few flips of the kill switch turning the ignition off and on. And yes letting the cluch slip slowly out then re-applying. Generally letting her cool down a bit, then she starts, THANKFULLY. Amost northern Michigan U.S.A. nap time for Camilla, I do not want to have problems in the spring. HELP PLEASE

Tankx brother I have thought about that one, it has been relocated, I believe it has been said relocation is a good thing. I'll take any and all help I can get.
GMG/SN

I’m assuming that “does not want to start” means that electrically nothing is happening.
The Rocket is known for its ignition switch issues. Always a good please to start. There is also the fuse connections that are a know problem area as well.
The clutch switch is another common culprit.
You’d do well to eliminate some of the high loads that have to be carried by the ignition switch. Easiest way is to replace the headlights with LED. Remote ignition bypass is also a good solution ( in @idk signature) or the top of the range system from @DEcosse

Back