mctone

.020 Over
Hello! I just bought an 07 Rocket 3 Classic and I am very glad to have found this site. So far the Rocket is great and I could not be happier.
I love to work on bikes and cars. Currently I also own an 05 Suzuki Boulevard that I sort of bobbed out, it was stock when I bought it and a 71 Firebird Formula 400 that I completely overhauled.
I love what fellow members have done to their Rockets really cool stuff. Looking forward to learning how to do all the cool mods on the Rocket.:cool:
Very glad to meet all of you. Mark

welcome aboard Mark.
There's some shall we say unique rocket captains about,
riding some equally unique bikes.
One guy even has a 3 ft tall sissy bar on his..
Another one has taken his voyeuristic hobby to a whole new level,
he has cameras mounted on every conceivable place on his bike,
front, back, top, bottom pointing up....
Watch out for these characters, they ain't right in the head.
Believe it or not, some even have car tires on their bikes...
I know, blasphemy right?
They'll do it, and try to convince you to do it too.
Watch em, they're an unsavory crowd....
But welcome anyway.
skip

Welcome from Molino, FL and Afghanistan. I almost bought that blue and white version of the Rocket when I saw it sitting in the showroom...but I had ordered mine already so I went with it.

It likes to exercise so take it out often.

Dennis

87 dtg Dubai
88 dtg Home for good!

Welcome Mark and enjoy the Classic ride. I have over 50,000 miles on my 06 Classic and she is still burning up the road!!!!! I just got her out of Dry dock for some engine upgrades and she is rumbling like a stock car on steroids.

and finally back together

Welcome from Downunder. There are some very simple mods you can do that will make your smile even bigger; all detailed on this site. And some not so simple.

Back