Paul Hyland

Turbocharged
How are those cobra's holding out? I still have not put a new tire on. I haven't ridden in 3 weeks:eek:
I'm going to British USA today to see if I can work a deal on new tire mouted and install rear breaks.

I think I paid $300 total to have a rear Metzeler put on at British USA, that included them taking the wheel off the bike and putting it back on. Of course, I also had just handed them a $4500 dollar check for a Triumph Trophy 1200 at the time too. I rode the Trophy today, as a matter of fact.. :)

The Avons are still looking good. I'm coming up on the 39,000 mile mark, so they have about 5,000 miles on them, haven't been getting alot of riding in lately :(. They're holding they're shape pretty well and have not squared off very much in the middle yet. I'm pretty happy with them so far.

The front is holding up well too and I haven't seen any signs of cupping on them. I have been much better about checking air pressure regularly though.

Well

I don't have my kids for Thanksgiving and am seriously thinking about just packing up a change of underwear and seeing some of Texas. I have Thursday and Friday for the holiday plus 5 vacation days to use up so I think I can see a few things in that time.:rolleyes:

Back