Broadside

Supercharged
Ride
2013 Rocket Roadster
Hi all, I'm from Cambridgeshire and took my Rocket Roadster 2013 for its first trip out with its new master ! Was my first ride on a rocket I did take it easy as the roads were cold and greasy but was more than impressed with the power , I'm back into biking after quite a while out the last bikes being Gpz1100 , z1000 , GS850 , YPVS 350 ! Well bikes have certainly improved and I thought I may as well go for the biggest if I'm going back out there roll on the better weather and HI to all of you

Cheers Grumpy good to know , this site i know will come in handy
Hi Broadside, there are some guys on here who seem to eat and breathe the Rocket and know the mechanical and electricals of these bikes inside out. If you need to know anything, however trivial it might appear to you, search the previous threads. If the answer isn't there, just ask away! I'm a complete noob when it comes to taking mechanical things to pieces but with the advice and knowledge on here - no problem! Enjoy and don't forget, you cannot talk about boobies!

Well grumpy just been looking at a few threads and lemon pledge keeps cropping up so I guess I will be taking quite a diverse amount of knowledge in ?????

Back