Hepco & Becker Rugged C-Bow luggage

MrPix

Supercharged
Ride
Jessica: Rocket 3 R 2500
I said I would post when I had mounted the H&B luggage, so here is my Jessica Rocket, all dressed up, with no place to go....... just yet!

p.s. I don't care if you like the look or not, she's mine and I love her.

IMG_0707.JPG
IMG_0709.JPG
IMG_0710.JPG
IMG_0708.JPG

Mr. Pix, I think that luggage looks really quite nice, and definitely better than Triumphs purpose made offerings.
If I can get the pillion seat to be more comfortable for long distance for my wife, I may buy some.

Thanks - I am 5’-8” ish so think I will give it a go on my R
Actually, I fed you a bad recollection.... the 475mm screen worked really well with R bars and seat.... It was the small screen (330mm) that was awful. My apologies, you'll do alright with it. I may sell my 475mm screen TBH, went out today (GT bars and seat + 475mm screen) and though it was great up to 70MPH, anything over 72 was buffet city... so I'll be looking at a different touring screen... so if you aren't bothered about a few minor scratches, make me an offer!

Actually, I fed you a bad recollection.... the 475mm screen worked really well with R bars and seat.... It was the small screen (330mm) that was awful. My apologies, you'll do alright with it. I may sell my 475mm screen TBH, went out today (GT bars and seat + 475mm screen) and though it was great up to 70MPH, anything over 72 was buffet city... so I'll be looking at a different touring screen... so if you aren't bothered about a few minor scratches, make me an offer!
Hey good of you to offer the update with info that I wanted to hear. Yesterday morning I ordered the 475mm screen and expecting delivery today. Thanks again

Back