kyrosdeus

Standard Bore
Went to ride my bute this morning. She has been setting for about 6 days due to heavy work demands. When I turned the ignition key, I noticed that the headlights and the initiation lights flickered and acted a little like there was a moderate disconnect within the electrical system. Pushed the starter button and it labored to start. Once she started, she purred as usual. She searched for the first time while decelerating and at idle, but no real problem. Coming home tonight I had to turn her on and off and hit the ignition button several times before she would turn over. In 2nd and 3rd gear while holding her at about 3000 rpm on the tach she missed out big time and finally the tach would nearly red line without the speed varying a single mph. She finally almost died and the cel came on. Shortly after that she began to settle down and ran okay. Not great, but much better. Any clues? CEL is still on and she is very tempermental starting. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi Kyros

Start with the main battery terminals, check for looseness. Next check the charge on the battery.
Chriss

Back