HELP...Triumph tune for Jardines!

humble

.040 Over
YeeeHaaa! just got the call........my Jars are in................but no TuneBoy yet so.................I really need advice from someone that knows..........what tune do I tell the tech I need from his "gameboy" for my Jars? I have stock everything....but I do have a cat bypass.......and of course will have the Jars on Tuesday! I think my dealer is great and so is his tech............but sometimes they don't know everything. :?

any help would be great..........I am looking at Wayne's site........but cant tell if those are his base tunes or Triumph. :oops:

thanks hombre.......................I will definitely use that tune when I get the TB........however I guess I need the Triumph code or tune..........until I get the TB....................because I don't think I should run the stock tune with the Jars until I get the TB..........right? :shock:

Sorry, I don't know the numbers of the Triumph tunes. I would say use the Triumph tune that goes with their TORs... it would be the closest. I forgot that the dealer probably can't download anything but Triumph tunes with their tool. Unfortunately, the Triumph tune will still be restricted in lower gears, so you might not appreciate the Jars until you get TuneBoy.

thanks hombre..............I will tell him the TORS tune if he has no idea...................then I might as well get a move on...........and stumble through the TB learning curve. :lol: I might as well use all the Jars have :twisted:

Back