help roadster 2017 power commander and autotune

Quebekers

.020 Over
Ride
rocket 3 roadster 2017
Hello, come from Québec. Rocket 3 are very rarely in my area. No shop for dyno run. Thank you all, to be there for me. My roadster modification are tors, k&n oem replacement filter, and triumph dealer tune for tors. in future i will buy by pass and ramair but not this year. i just bought pc5 and autotune. my question. wich map download in pc5? or maybe run dealear tors tune with pc5 and autotune? i hope be clear, English people in my area is rarely like rocket 3 :)

For you current mods, I would suggest the Triumph TORs tune is enough. Most here believe the K&N underseat filter doesn't improve flow much, if at all.

You can probably get away with the PC V map on the DynoJet website for TORs also, until you change out the air intake and exhaust. Just follow the instructions for saving the AT data.

For you current mods, I would suggest the Triumph TORs tune is enough. Most here believe the K&N underseat filter doesn't improve flow much, if at all.

You can probably get away with the PC V map on the DynoJet website for TORs also, until you change out the air intake and exhaust. Just follow the instructions for saving the AT data.
i dont see the tors map on dynojet website. only map for stock roadster 2016-2017

if i get tuneecu for loading tors map for base map and after plug the pc5 with autotune? what do you think about that?

i dont see the tors map on dynojet website. only map for stock roadster 2016-2017

if i get tuneecu for loading tors map for base map and after plug the pc5 with autotune? what do you think about that?

If you have the Triumph TOR tune installed already. Then you just need to contact @HansO by PM to get his PC V/AT tune. He'll probably send you another tuneecu tune at the same time. Just click there on his name and start a conversation.

Back