Help please for 2012 roadster w/abs front wheel

Tface

Tface
Ride
2012 triumph trike roadster
Looking for info on front wheel of 2012 roadster. I just bought and apparently the previous owner had front wheel off and is not put back together correctly.Having trouble finding manual covering the abs and and installation of spacers

Welcome to the site !

We have several trike owners here, and I would hope they will be along to share what they have, as well as plenty of Roadster owners.

And you could go purchase a manual that would cover all the remaining stock parts of your trike.

Last edited:
See Illustration on the Parts Fiche - Triumph Rocket III - Classic - Roadster motorcycle parts for Front Wheel Roadster | Triumph Motorcycles | triumph-select-model-part | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories
Only one spacer (item 11) installed as shown

100065328-0-2.jpg

Last edited:
my old book pic of front wheel is almost like that pic.
my 2007 has a spacer on each side the spacer on left side has a larger flange that sets against the fork.
the right side is the same od and could probably be installed either way (flipped). of coarse mine is not abs. hth

You want to send a PM to @1olbull ... He has a copy of the workshop manual for the roadster with abs. The set up is different from the other models. I'd send it to you but it's too large to attach here

...aaaaand....go online to Calmoto and they have the manual with exploded view of all parts plus part #'s

my old book pic of front wheel is almost like that pic.
my 2007 has a spacer on each side the spacer on left side has a larger flange that sets against the fork.
the right side is the same od and could probably be installed either way (flipped). of coarse mine is not abs. hth
Thanks for the help but ABS version is different

You want to send a PM to @1olbull ... He has a copy of the workshop manual for the roadster with abs. The set up is different from the other models. I'd send it to you but it's too large to attach here
sent him a message hopefully I can have it going soon

Back