Help from a brutha

phar2slo

Living Legend
Ride
2006 classic
@Tal is such a fantastic bloke.

I mentioned that my front left blinker had fallen apart and taped it up before heading away last week.

Well last night popped around and he gave me both front blinkers and arms for the price of a box of beers!

They are off his 2016 that he took off once he got it home from the shop so in brand new condition.

Took about an hour to change them over but found out soldiering in the wind is a slow process.
Screenshot_20190215_234229.png

I mentioned that my front left blinker had fallen apart

Your'e very welcome Chris......i thought it was a box of beer a week for 12 months???....oh well, never mind...lol... as long as everything fits and gets the bike tidy.
It's raining today for the first time in alot of weeks so am getting on the scooter and going into do the rounds of the bike shops...gotta feel that rain on the face!

Thank you for for clearing that up I thought you said for 24 months. :thumbsup:

Sorry I couldn't come for the ride around the bike shops spent too long on the blinkers last night and not tidying up the garage and putting storage shelves together for all the Rocket parts, helmets, riding gear.

Been to the transfer station and got rid of a load of trees.

Screenshot_20190216_161313.png
Screenshot_20190216_161237.png

Shelf made and all the left over parts from the update kit. Even have a factory exhaust gasket in the bag unused. I checked the second gear and dog gear and they both look like new.

Your'e very welcome Chris......i thought it was a box of beer a week for 12 months???....oh well, never mind...lol... as long as everything fits and gets the bike tidy.
It's raining today for the first time in alot of weeks so am getting on the scooter and going into do the rounds of the bike shops...gotta feel that rain on the face!
Top man Tal, good on ya!

Screenshot_20190216_161313.png
Screenshot_20190216_161237.png

Shelf made and all the left over parts from the update kit. Even have a factory exhaust gasket in the bag unused. I checked the second gear and dog gear and they both look like new.
That's looking very organised, not like my garage!
How was the burt Monro? Met an R3 rider here in Blenheim a couple of days before on his way down. Asked him how long he'd has his, reply was he'd had it from new and was the first one in NZ, about 120,000ks on it.
Panniers at saddlers in Blenheim having repairs done and embellishments put on, not sure if they'll be ready in time for Hanmer Springs.
See you next week at WATOC. My shout!

rode her hard up through 180 today, no slip, go figure!

Back