Helmet to helmet

MickyB

Supercharged
Ride
2008 Rocket 111
I have been looking at Bluetooth headsets for helmet to helmet, GPS etc. I've looked at Sena and Interphone F4. Any recommendations?

I have the Sena SM10 and me and my wife absolutely love them. Amazingly long lasting battery, excellent sound quality, very reliable and work in the wet weather... I absolutely cannot recommend them enough.

I also use the SEMA 10 but only for the bike to bike function as I ride 1 up. A buddy of mine and I got into this about 5 years ago as a way to chat during multi day rides. Good range, about a mile, and works well. Bluetooth from the phone is a great plus, both calls and music. There are newer versions out now, do your research.

I use the SMH10R, which is a slim version of the Sena SMH10. Excellent unit, very easily operated whilst gloved, killer battery life, excellent clarity for bike to bike or helmet to helmet. I can take calls via Bluetooth or directions from my GPS. Has voice call, voice activated answer, etc. etc. For the price, the Sena is a great choice. Also, has universal communication capability with the other major manufacturers... definitely find that feature, whatever you decide to buy.

We've had the scala G9's for 3 years now. Work great over mile range bike to bike, radio, gps, all good. No complaints but you can only use one function at a time. So you can't listen to radio/iPod and have the gps cut in for directions.

Back