RVA Rocket

Where'd I put that wrench?
Ride
2006 Rocket III Custom
Hello everyone. Just joined the forum. Bought a 2006 Rocket a few weeks ago and I find myself experiencing what seem to be consistent issues with the bikes. In spite of those, the thing is growing on me. It’s nice to see such a supportive group here. Thanks to you all for doing what you do to support us new members.

I also enjoy riding a K1200 LT (BMW) and a Yammy FZ1. Three very different bikes, and all a lot of fun in their own ways.

Cheers

Hello everyone. Just joined the forum. Bought a 2006 Rocket a few weeks ago and I find myself experiencing what seem to be consistent issues with the bikes. In spite of those, the thing is growing on me. It’s nice to see such a supportive group here. Thanks to you all for doing what you do to support us new members.

I also enjoy riding a K1200 LT (BMW) and a Yammy FZ1. Three very different bikes, and all a lot of fun in their own ways.

Cheers
Welcome from South Australia
Thanks Mike. I’ve seen a lot of comments from folks in OZ. It seems you guys are pretty active down there, eh?

Welcome to the family! Any photos of your new pride & joy? I also ride a HD V-Rod Muscle... variety is the spice of life! :thumbsup:
-MIG

Welcome onto the Rocket forum from Queensland Australia, you better put the battery charger on those other two bikes, you won’t be them much now.

Back