Hello to you all from Rotterdam, Holland

Tall Rider

.040 Over
My name is Tony, and i've been looking around here since a few years, mainly to pick up some technical tips. I own a Triumph Rocket Touring, on which i just love to ride across Europe in my spare time with some mates.
I thought it's time to finally become a member now, and consider this my first good deed in the new year:)

I wish you all a fantastic and damage free 2020.

Welcome Tony, how many kms do you have on your Touring now? Where are you riding to this summer?

I better be careful on what I say, as on a different motorcycle site I'm the TallRider... you might get blamed for my errors... :whitstling:

CCjon

Welcome Tony, how many kms do you have on your Touring now? Where are you riding to this summer?

I better be careful on what I say, as on a different motorcycle site I'm the TallRider... you might get blamed for my errors... :whitstling:

CCjon

Thanks CCJon,
I have about 40.000 on her. In June i'm in Denmark, in July we'll be visiting the Pirate Days festival in Hastings England, August in the Alps, and in September a rally in East-Friesland.
I guess being 6ft6 ,i also qualify as a tall rider. How tall are you? Are you comfy on your Rocket ?

Welcome to the forum. I was just talking about it the other day, at our Rocket meet ups, at 6' I'm one of the little guys on this forum. Big bike, so big guys.

welcome from poland tony. as far as i remember every dutch is tall :)
i use to call rotterdam every second week. if you ride a lot, please visit poland with your rocket mates as well. feel invited :)

Back