Hello to All from Germany

Triskell66

Standard Bore
Hi,
my name is Ralf, i am 44 years old.
I am riding bikes since i was 17.
After 18 years on Harleys and one "unhappy:mad:" Season on a Dyersburg V8, since 2006 i am a proud owner of a RocketIII Standart black paint.
-->Best Bike i ever had, think you all agree:D
I am an activ member (nickname RocketIIIHG) of the german RocketIII Forum www.rocket3.org
My next bigger run from June 24. to 27. will be the Tridays in Austria (www.tridays.com)

So now, it tooks 4 :eek: Years to register here at r3owner.net
Please forgive me;)

So far my first introducing, more in the next days.

Greetings from good old Germany
Have fun (or as we say in german "Haut rein")

RALF

Last edited:
Welcome Ralf..
Only had the pleasure of being in Germany for a few short months, but the riding there has to be incredible. I also have an '05 and it was black, but it hasn't been black for several years now.. :)

Welcome to the forum. Sure would like to get my Rocket III over where you live. I lived and trained technicians for a year in your fair country. Sure do miss the Rhine River and castle hopping.

Lived in a small farming town called Trebur. Oh well, good luck on your trip, remember to post pictures!!

oldsprint03

howdy ralf
welcome from western canada
I rode in the black forest (furtwangen as I recall) great time there , I will be back in frankfurt in early july 2010 for more
patrick

London Calling

Welcome!! Nice to hear from you. I used to get very drunk in the basement (with DJ and disco lights!) of the diplomatic academy in Bonn before it got moved.. lovely place Germany, and mostly pretty cool people too :)

Sorry it took so long to find us but Welcome from Afghanistan and "Haut rein"

Dennis

82 dtg Dubai
83 dtg Home

Back