StormtrooperNinja

Standard Bore
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT 221 SE
I just made the deal for a 2022 Rocket 3 GT 221 Special Edition. I pick her up on Tuesday and I'm out of my mind excited. I've been riding for many years but this is the bike of my dreams and I'm glad there is a place where I can read up on this beast. Thanks for having me. I'm in the midwest (Northwest IL). I'll be sure to post some pics when I have her home!

UPDATED BELOW: posted below but thought I'd just update the original. She's BEAUTIFUL!

IMG_1196.png

Last edited:
AWESOME!! and WELCOME! to our R3 Family... We look forward to your first ride report and get ready for your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Just got home from the dealership! It was very warm and humid out so kind of hard to assess how much I enjoy the bike. It is smooth, have to get used to the forward controls, the bike does get pretty warm on the right side...but again today is extremely hot and humid...so kind of hard to tell if its a problem or not. Ordered the BT connectivity kit and the quick shifter while I was out there. Still super excited and cannot wait for it to cool off a bit so I can clean her up and get some miles on it. Thanks for the welcomes!
IMG_1196.png

Back