TURBO200R4

stand up straight and grab the world by the a$$
Ride
07 rocket III classic
Hi been viewing site for a while and sort of got used to this site. my name is herman got my 07 rocket classic a few years back. i have gotten a great deal of info from all the nice people. i have been working on automatic transmissions since 1966. i have had my own shop (hermans automatic transmissions) since 1975. i thought maybe i could in return give info back. i wanted to open a thread called automatic transmission info. if someone knows what section to put it in please let me know. i have learned a great deal and enjoyed the humor and opinions. i only look on mon-friday have dial up at home.
herman
ps i meant this to go into introduce yourself but i guess i messed it up.

Good on you Herman. Glad you have decided to join us.

I reckon you could post info about auto trans in either General Tech Talk or The Final Drive forums - depending on the flavour and focus of what you were posting. Click on the word Forums in the header line just below the main logo above and start a new thread. All very simple. In any case, we have excellent moderators who'll happily move something to the right place if they think someone's f#cked it up. ;)

Good on you Herman. Glad you have decided to join us.

I reckon you could post info about auto trans in either General Tech Talk or The Final Drive forums - depending on the flavour and focus of what you were posting. Click on the word Forums in the header line just below the main logo above and start a new thread. All very simple. In any case, we have excellent moderators who'll happily move something to the right place if they think someone's f#cked it up. ;)

Thanks i will give it a try.
herman

Hi ya Herman.
Welcome from Oklahoma.
So tell us, have you worked out an automatic tranny for the beast yet?

i had never thought of that! a 5 speed with a 3 speed turbo trans would come out of the hole like a striped gorilla. and they are so fast nobody has ever seen one. lol
herman

ah **** you got me thinking it would even have a reverse!

Back