NCRocketeer

Standard Bore
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster
And greetings from North Carolina!

I registered for the forum awhile ago but I'm just now getting a chance to post.

I haven't had my 2017 Rocket very long, but I absolutely love it and I've already starting making modifications as many of you have.

I recently pulled out the stock filter and intake on my bike, and I've added 3K&Ns and a Zard full exhaust. Question for anyone that might be able to help...is there a thread on the forum that might point me to a good map for my setup? I've been to the Tune ECU site and there are plenty to choose from, but I'd appreciate any suggestions for a map from anyone who's used an updated one for awhile.

Thanks for the help and I hope to see some of you on the road at some point! This is a great site and there's a lot of helpful information here.

NCR, welcome from Maine, Captain:) You need to check out the' Rocket 3 resources tab'', scroll down and you'll see a compulation of many of the tunes used by others. You'll find it below the Common Issues tab, on the Forum Page. Good Luck

Hoopla

Welcome Captain, I’m gonna have to get up with you bout my days in Raleigh. At the time the directions to my house were go to the end of I40, last house on the right. And then there is the story bout that Georgia girl I met there...Something about the way those Georgia girls smile.

Back