R666CKT

Standard Bore
Ride
2013 Rocket Roadster,
Due to my age I think I may already have joined and forgotten.......:D:D

Due to my age as the kids would say ....do I look bothered.....:p ......not anymore

Have had my Roadster for 3 years now and bought it to SLOW DOWN......little did I know:roll:

The SuperIII now sits quietly at the back of the garage next to the T120R gently snoring letting the youngsters get out and play and relaxing in her retirement knowing she did a good job in preparing me for the next part of my education

Had to put sissy bars for the misses, after using my exhausts as foot rests.......yes rubber does come off eventually...and no I will not buy you new boots.....even if it was my fault:banghead: the footrests where not down.....:banghead:
Thought a cruiser would slow me down and keep my luckily health license intact......:evil::evil::evil:

Honestly I try to use it as a cruiser but she keeps telling me to just pass that car it's in the way, have used a go pro on it and my boys asked me if the white lines always go into a single stripe.......I reply might do....

This is without doubt for me the best bike around......any one who says otherwise is just jealous cos they can't hold it up:D:D:D:D:D:D

Luv it, best comment so far was .......its engine is how big.....its 2.3 litres....why.......why not:D

Howdy R666ckt & welcome from East Texas.......
I can't remember if I told you howdy & welcome before :D
Keep the neat stories coming please :thumbsup:

Back