Hello, my name is Sean and I live in Houston, Texas

Sean2340

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket iii Roadster
I am in the process of buying a 2014 Rocket 3 Roadster. This will be my first street bike I've ever owned. I have had many dirt bikes, four wheelers, and three wheelers throughout my life. I started out looking at the Harley Davidson Street Glides and came across the Triumph Rocket iii Roadster and knew instantly that was the bike I wanted! I added some upgrade so I'm having to wait until Tuesday to pick up the bike. I can't wait to get on it and hit the road.
Thx
Sean

Welcome from oz Sydney , mate the rocket was the first cruiser i have own and I saw it and bought it without without riding it before first and love it, rode it from Brisbane to Sydney when i picked it up 1000k trip :D

I am in the process of buying a 2014 Rocket 3 Roadster. This will be my first street bike I've ever owned. I have had many dirt bikes, four wheelers, and three wheelers throughout my life. I started out looking at the Harley Davidson Street Glides and came across the Triumph Rocket iii Roadster and knew instantly that was the bike I wanted! I added some upgrade so I'm having to wait until Tuesday to pick up the bike. I can't wait to get on it and hit the road.
Thx
Sean
Hey mate awesome name ( haha im also Sean ) welcome and please post up some pics of your shiny new bike when it arrives

Waiting for your new Rockets to arrive .. man that's just torture. Welcome Sean good to have you with us .. sure you'll be elated when you get to go for a spin.

Hello Sean and welcome from a Texan exiled in Virginia. You may want to invest in some engine guards as well right away. This is my 28th bike and I did drop mine at a stop light but the engine guards saved any damage and made it much easier to lift back up. After all, it is slightly heavier than your dirt bikes...:thumbsup:

Back