Hello.... My name is Leonardo(Leo) from São Paulo, Brazil

Leo

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket III - Classic
Hello everyone! My name is Leonardo, I live in Brazil more specifically in the city of São Paulo.
I think like most here am a happy owner of the Rocket 3.
Amazingly is not as well known here as the Triumph Rocket again shortly to Brazil ...... because of this, everyone is astonished when they see walking the streets.
However I face a huge difficulty getting parts and maintenance but nothing that replaces the feeling of being able to ride this bull
I hope to be able to share experiences and help everyone.

great pleasure

Welcome! My company has a location (I believe) near Sao Paulo. I've heard interesting things about the area. I hope that you enjoy the beast and continue to scare people out of your way in Brasil!

Tks! Do you know which city? Here we have exellent cuisine, including international, our night life is very busy .... moreover we have our wonderful locations around for a motorcycle ride.

Welcome Leo. There was at least one other member on here from Brazil that I can recall. His name was RockyIII but I think he bought a ZX14 or something and left us :(. Anyway, maybe look him up and try to track him down. His bike was pretty heavily modified I think and I'm sure he has a lot of knowledge and tips. Failing that, there's us!

Welcome aboard @Leo

image.jpg

Back