Hello from Toronto

Mirko

.020 Over
I feel privileged to belong to this group. I can't tell you how many times I have read through the threads. This place is a wealth of information.

I ride a 2011 R3R. She's got a full Jardine system, individual K&N's and a PC5. She also has a Corbin Fleetliner Batwing, which I must say was a game changer. Absolutely love it! In the next Week or two, I plan on dropping her off a Bob Carpenters place in New Jersey for the 240HP upgrade. Once I get some hard bags and a tour pack fitted, I figure she'll be the nastiest cruiser out there. Can't wait for Daytona.

Cheers.

welcome!

Welcome Mirko from Newmarket just north of you,
I have a Rocket 3 Touring.
Yes I believe you will have the most powerful Rocket anywhere in the Toronto area with a Carpenter upgrade.
Have fun here!
Mac

I feel privileged to belong to this group. I can't tell you how many times I have read through the threads. This place is a wealth of information.

I ride a 2011 R3R. She's got a full Jardine system, individual K&N's and a PC5. She also has a Corbin Fleetliner Batwing, which I must say was a game changer. Absolutely love it! In the next Week or two, I plan on dropping her off a Bob Carpenters place in New Jersey for the 240HP upgrade. Once I get some hard bags and a tour pack fitted, I figure she'll be the nastiest cruiser out there. Can't wait for Daytona.

Cheers.
Are you dumping the jardines? Just curious as if you don't you will not get 240 HP out of the package. The Jardines are to restrictive.

It would be nice if the Triumph dealers could get together and organize a RAT pack.

I've tried through GP Bikes (I'm in the east end of Toronto). Not sure what Sturgess will do if anything. I've looked into organizing a pack but Triumph America wants it associated with a dealer.

There is a number of R3 riders in the GTA. Shouldn't be a big deal to get together someday at some place.

Hell I'll organize it if I thought there was interest in doing something like this?

PM (Private Message) me if you're interested.

Are you dumping the jardines? Just curious as if you don't you will not get 240 HP out of the package. The Jardines are to restrictive.

I don't know yet. I like the look of the twin pipes. But the dyno will make the call. Ultimately I want as much horsepower as I can get while maintaining a sleeper look.

Back