Hello from TN via Berlin,NJ

Thompson

Standard Bore
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Roadster
Good day all! I wanted to say greetings from Tennessee by way of Berlin, NJ! I have been in the background of this forum for a while, trying to soak up all the combined years of knowledge and experience you all share; and I have to say that I really appreciate and value the advice and wisdom you all share. So thank you!
And with that being said... I would be remissed if I didn’t give a shout out to the awesome crew at Carpenter Racing! Bob, you have my utmost respect and I tip my hat to you sir! Eric, you are a wise beyond your years! And Ed, you are a scholar and a gentleman! I appreciate all the hard work you guys did! Your craft is undeniable, your honesty and sincerity unquestionable, and your customer service is impeccable.
If there is anyone reading the words of this post that hasn’t already wrapped there legs around a Carpenter Masterpiece; I implore you to pull the trigger!
It is 10:50 am in the Berlin township, and my wife and I are about to take a 248hp monster on a ride it won’t ever forget! !
“Welcome to Thunderdome!”

Welcome from south Louisiana. I happen to be right across the river in PA from picking up my R3 from Carpenter again. I agree that Eddie is a master mechanic, and a great person to deal with. If he ever goes work for someone else, I'd be happy to bring my bikes to him. To avoid having to say anything negative, I'll leave it at that.

create.gif

Back