Hello from the Sandbox

BWYoda

.020 Over
Hello to all. After a 10 year break I'm looking forward to getting back on two wheels when I get out of here and a new R3 has my name on it. I'm sure I'll find lots of useful pointers here.

Hello to all. After a 10 year break I'm looking forward to getting back on two wheels when I get out of here and a new R3 has my name on it. I'm sure I'll find lots of useful pointers here.

And some not so useful. Welcome aboard.

As an avid Patriot Guard Rider, allow me to thank you for your service and welcome to the forum. Stay safe!

Welcome back military or contractor makes no difference. I've done both and it sucks over there. It's amazing what the human mind can get use to. Welcome home.

Welcome back from a fellow "Sandboxer". Where are/were you at in Afghanistan? I'm in Shah Wali Kot just NW of Kandahar...about 10 minutes by helo.

I'm leaving the end of June myself.

Be careful...it's not a Harley...as it has both power and torque...but a great bike nonetheless. Enjoy and ride safe.

Dennis

78 dtg Dubai
79 dtg Home for good!

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Out of here end of May and first port (well- maybe the second) of call is the dealership! Dennis- I'm a bit further north of you in Sheberghan (Jawzan Province). Stay safe too brother!

Same to you...I'm a little envious you are going to get around a 30 day headstart on me but that's the way it goes.

Be safe...know what you mean by keeping the head down...it's really bad when they have a "controlled detonation" and they don't give any heads up:eek:.

Dennis

77 dtg Dubai
78 dtg Home for good!

Back