Hello from the Midwest

Wade'sWorld

.040 Over
Ride
Triumph 2017 Rocket III
Hi there folks, I have been out of the cycle world for a few years, but the call of the "knees in the breeze" is back. I have read many things on the forum and YouTube about the R111. The wife and I are going to look at a 2017 Roadster with Abs this weekend. Any suggestions on questions I should ask the dealer?

Thanks in advance for any and all insight.

Welcome from Florida.when you take it for a test ride treat the throttle with respect.Also be prepared for the smile that doesn't go away.

Hi Wade and welcome to the forum from the British Isles. As for the bike, be prepared to be 'enlightened' and pleasantly surprised. Good luck with your search for the perfect dream machine.

Hi there folks, I have been out of the cycle world for a few years, but the call of the "knees in the breeze" is back. I have read many things on the forum and YouTube about the R111. The wife and I are going to look at a 2017 Roadster with Abs this weekend. Any suggestions on questions I should ask the dealer?

Thanks in advance for any and all insight.

WELCOME to ya, from WA State!
They all have ABS - Just pay the money and tell them to clear the area for take off!!!

Welcome Wade'sWorld from Chesterfield UK,
Ok from recent threads I would ask them if they have the capability to change the rear tire, try and ask about their level of technical support and skills. Basically think about the things you may need to call upon them for help.

I would advise giving her a test ride, both solo and two up if you can. Be careful with the right wrist to start off with.

Other than that just enjoy the ride, you will not look at another bike the same way after riding the Rocket. Best of luck.

Back