Hello from sunny Somerset UK

Buck182

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster Phantom black/Red twin stripe
Hi all, just traded my BMW R1200GS for a roadster, haven't stopped smiling since, not sure I will. My bike history is not very long as I came back to biking in 2005, rode a Kawasaki 200 dirt bike for a year then had a VFR 800FI pre VTEC for a while before breaking my wrist which forced me into the adventure bike world. Hence the BM, and now..........the wee beastie!! lovin' it should've bought one years ago.

Hi all, just traded my BMW R1200GS for a roadster, haven't stopped smiling since, not sure I will. My bike history is not very long as I came back to biking in 2005, rode a Kawasaki 200 dirt bike for a year then had a VFR 800FI pre VTEC for a while before breaking my wrist which forced me into the adventure bike world. Hence the BM, and now..........the wee beastie!! lovin' it should've bought one years ago.
SNAP!
Traded my R1200GS in for an R3R, got shoulder fatigue with the Beemer, nothing like that with the R3R Grins from ear to ear even on long jaunts. Welcome.

Buck me ..someone new .. and not another Aussie ;) now no jumping berms or riding down sand dunes on the Rocket , hang on you can't do that on the big GS's either .. hahahahaha. Welcome from another of the Aussies.

Back