Hello from Sunny Oregon!

mlindsay

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket Rgt :D
OK, its not sunny here, but with my new 2020 Rocket 3 R, ya..... smile on my face ten miles wide , regardless of the weather :D I wanted the GT pretty bad, and a Red one to boot (I know, only the R). Didn't think I could afford it. Been visiting the dealer, Cascade Motor Sports, for quite a few months now. Putting a leg over them, testing out fit, etc..... Yesterday I went in, sales rep, Matt, lets me know hes got the 2021 models in now, but he can cut me a decent deal on the demo 2020 R he has, even toss in the forward setup and GT Handlebars. I could live with that deal, and now I have a lot of bugs in my teeth. So excited!

OK, its not sunny here, but with my new 2020 Rocket 3 R, ya..... smile on my face ten miles wide , regardless of the weather :D I wanted the GT pretty bad, and a Red one to boot (I know, only the R). Didn't think I could afford it. Been visiting the dealer, Cascade Motor Sports, for quite a few months now. Putting a leg over them, testing out fit, etc..... Yesterday I went in, sales rep, Matt, lets me know hes got the 2021 models in now, but he can cut me a decent deal on the demo 2020 R he has, even toss in the forward setup and GT Handlebars. I could live with that deal, and now I have a lot of bugs in my teeth. So excited!
That's AWESOME!!! What are you upgrading from? ...and WELCOME to our R3 Family.... How's you new Perma-Grin? :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Back