Hello from So California!

The Dog

ROCKET LOVE, ONCE BITTEN, ALWAYS ADDICTED!!!
Ride
2009 Rocket III Classic
My name is Rudy, and I joined this group back in 2005 because I was interested in buying a Rocket3 Classic. It was on this group that I met Slartibartfast and Doc Martin just to name a few. Great people here. After all these years I still love riding my Rocket! Rocket Captain forever!

Thank you for the welcome. I went to the UK once, and Slartibartfast met me outside of the Hinckley try amp factory I had two tickets to take the tour and invited him along. It just so happened that I actually got to see my motorcycle as it was near completion and that was a real trip for me. I also got to go to the ace café another messy spot and had an all-around good time while I was out there the beer was excellent and so was the company

Thank you for the welcome. I went to the UK once, and Slartibartfast met me outside of the Hinckley try amp factory I had two tickets to take the tour and invited him along. It just so happened that I actually got to see my motorcycle as it was near completion and that was a real trip for me. I also got to go to the ace café another messy spot and had an all-around good time while I was out there the beer was excellent and so was the company
Sounds like you had a great time during your visit. It must have felt great to be there to see your bike on the line....Pretty special.
I live about one and a half hours drive north of the Hinkley factory, I've actually never been to the visitor centre, but i'm planning to go this year.

Back