Hello from Scotland

01Spud

.020 Over
Hello all....I've been biking for 30+ years and have a few Triumph's in my time....Speedmaster....America...ect.....Just traded a Honda Vtx1800 for a Rocket3, I thinks I've been ****ting in the woods for the past 3 years guy's !!!......... I 've had the Rocket for 2 weeks now and it's better than I ever expected. Anyway's....all the best from Scotland:)

Did you use the dot leaves to wipe your arse ?:D or did you grab a bunch of nettles?
Enjoy the bike I bought mine new in 2005 and never looked back.
Where are yi fae, I was born and raised in Glenrothes Fife and left after the miners strike of 84/85.

Does Yule & Dodds ring a bell............Nice one mate....a fellow Scot out there....I'm jist ootside Killie...Drybridge to be exact...I'm otherwise known as TrumpitTrousers.

Came off of two VTX 1800s meself, Spud. The Rocket makes it feel like a tot's tricycle, doesn't it?

Welcome to the site from New Jersey and do enjoy the new ride!

Hi Spud - Well I know there's at least 5 Roadsters in Scotland now so nae doot we'll meet up with others sometime soon - I'm in Perthshire. Had mine for 2 weeks as well and agree it's the biz. Still have my old Sprint 955 so am going to put it on the road as well next week just to see how it feels now ! Tiny I guess!

Hi and welcome 01Spud..IIRC weren't yule and dodds the transport company that
ran coal to power stations during the strike.

Ray

R3 owners!!!!!!! A diverse and unique class of people by far. I wish I could ride with everyone of ya. Welcome to the forum 01spud !

Back