Hello From Scotland

Jez211

.020 Over
Ride
2010 triumph rocket 3 roadster
Hi Folks
I'm on a small island of the west coast of Scotland, I can only take my 2010 roadster which I've owned for two years 5 miles north or south before I hit a Causeway and a further 13 miles before I hit the sea and require a two hour ferry trip to mainland Scotland so I'm pretty limited on miles for evening rides. A drawback with being remote is that it's not easy to take my bike to someone when a problem arises that I can't fix hence my main reason for joining this forum and wish I'd join long ago.
But thanks for having me and I look forward to asking some advice on my current roadster problem.

Skydog can you help me out or point me in the right direction.
I've just fitted a new exhaust system called Outlaws by David Platt which consists two baffles and CAT removed.
I'm now getting massive pop on de-celeration.

Post a picture of the exhaust set up and a sound bit if possible. Now the Aussies will be along soon who will ask you if you like sheep pay no heed to them, we also have an Englishman who does sheep missionary style funny lot them English:roll:
Thanks for the Hanso tip...and bring on the Aussies & English I'm half Irish

Yes PM @HansO for a very good tune. When you PM him be sure to include your email address and all the upgrades to your bike

Hey Scott . Only the prettier ones ! :whitstling:
Welcome jez from Dartmoor England .
There's a reason he's in exile you know ? o_O
I know the pipes and have the same problem myself . The great guys on this forum advised me the bike is running lean and they are absolutely right . They know ya know !

Back