Hello from scotland

kipper

Nitrous
Ride
08 CLASSIC,09STANDARD,05VALKYRIE RUNE,
Hello to everyone out there.I've owned a Rocket since 05 and am on my 3rd one now,an 08 classic. Exellent site guys,very informative.I had my Rocket over in the USA in 2010 but I did'nt know about this site so maybe missed out on meetin some of you guys.Maybe next time? Al. :)

Aloha!

Welcome to this circle of madness, the ship of fools! We are a gnarly lot. Some of us, myself prominently included, are more tangential than most:D Interesting playground for the slightly delusional and marginally legal. Enjoy the maelstrom! :rolleyes:

Rune>>>EVO6

Still got that RUNE??? Without doubt one of the coolest sleds ever produced. Nice litter mate for the equally iconoclastic R3. Love to see the incredible concept bike, the Honda EVO6, evolved from the Rune/Valk fundamental think-tank, reach at least limited production with a 2000cc or bigger mill!!!!:eek: That would smoke some tires and blow many minds!!! Check this EVO6 out at BigBikeRiders.com:D [But it won't happen. Just like Honda shelved the awesome Techno VTX that startled the Tokyo shows back in '03-'04; still born the both of 'em]

Hi Kipper - regards from Wales. How did you get your R3 to the US? Cost and method? I go to the US a lot and would love to take my bike if it was ever feasible. Cheers...Ron

Back