Zaz1200

Standard Bore
Ride
Rockets Touring
I have Touring after domage, from USA. I d like supercharded it in the future of course by my hands because i havent much money.
Other my bikes: 1982 Yamaha maxim 1100, Yamaha sr125, sidecar with Engine v4 from ukrainian car zaporozhets, other Handmade bike chopper with Engine and gearbox from car Fiat 126p. I have my site www.mazinsky.jimdo.com

A few years ago i d liked live in Australia.. But right hand drive with my sidecar ;)

I have Touring after domage, from USA. I d like supercharded it in the future of course by my hands because i havent much money.
Other my bikes: 1982 Yamaha maxim 1100, Yamaha sr125, sidecar with Engine v4 from ukrainian car zaporozhets, other Handmade bike chopper with Engine and gearbox from car Fiat 126p. I have my site www.mazinsky.jimdo.com

Hello from NY.

I owned a 1981 Maxim XJ550 from 1983 to 1989 and put on a large number of enjoyable miles.

Sadly, it was sunk in the ocean when the tide came in while parked on Daytona Beach in 1988. :roll::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

The salt corroded much of the metal and rotted the wiring harness so I sold it to a young guy who fixed it up. My fault for leaving it to party and chase chicks up the coast for six hours...

Only the handlebar was sticking out of the water. Tent, sleeping bag, tank bag and backpack were submerged too. No one thought "hey, we should move that bike" and people just laughed when I got
back. One guy helped me dig it out of the sand and get it up to the street and pushed me to jump start it.

Last edited:
Back