2rockets

.020 Over
Hi all. Been hanging around here for awhile so I thought Id say hi. Great forum. Ive gotten a lot of usefull info from you guys. Ive been riding Harleys for the last 30 some years , but in the last year I got a new r3touring and a 05 standard Rocket. Ill see if I can post a pic. I hope to meet some of you guys at Maggie Valley if the weather cooperates. Scott.

Jealous too!

Can't see the pics from here at work.. (darn proxy server people) but, it sure would be great to have TWO Rockets!!!!

Hey Snuff, Where's the pics of Natalie on her Spyder?... :)

It's my plan to have one of each also, My wife however has been known to make her own changes in my plans without prior notification.:(

Hi all. Been hanging around here for awhile so I thought Id say hi. Great forum. Ive gotten a lot of usefull info from you guys. Ive been riding Harleys for the last 30 some years , but in the last year I got a new r3touring and a 05 standard Rocket. Ill see if I can post a pic. I hope to meet some of you guys at Maggie Valley if the weather cooperates. Scott.
Welcome to the forum with the most! I'm a bit green :eek:

It's my plan to have one of each also, My wife however has been known to make her own changes in my plans without prior notification.:(
:roll: You see 2rockets why this is the most? Everyone gets along :flame: Welcome to the forum Captain. Is it possible to have twice the grin as one Rocket produces?

Looking forward to RAAIV in Maggie Valley myself.

Last edited:
Welcome, that's a very enviable position to be in having two Triumphs much less two Rockets.

Dennis

16 dtg Dubai
17 dtg Home

Back