Hello from northern Virginia, USA

WELCOME! to our R3 Family Forum... If you are looking to sport a new "Perma-Grin", than an R3 is your guaranteed ticket! The immediate rush of adrenaline every time you twist your wrist is intoxicating...
-MIG

Atom splitter? Aren’t you supposed to be in NM? LoL
Grew up in New Mexico as a matter of fact, but have moved around a bit since. My handle comes from my years of commercial nucler operations. I spent 12 years as a Licensed Reactor Operator and another 10 as a License Senior Reactor Operations Instructor. You ever want to know how to split atoms in a Westinghouse PWR I can tell you a few tales......

Grew up in New Mexico as a matter of fact, but have moved around a bit since. My handle comes from my years of commercial nucler operations. I spent 12 years as a Licensed Reactor Operator and another 10 as a License Senior Reactor Operations Instructor. You ever want to know how to split atoms in a Westinghouse PWR I can tell you a few tales......
Oh man those TX oil boys must love you! Ha!

The recent fusion news must be fascinating for you.

Oh man those TX oil boys must love you! Ha!

The recent fusion news must be fascinating for you.
I've been following the fusion news, I'm actually more surprised there isn't more news about SMR's (Small Modular Reactors). That was the latest 'thing' in energy production development when I retired in 2017.

Back