Hello from Northern VA

HD2Rocket3

.060 Over
Good evening! After 3 Hondas, 1 Husqvarna, a 20+ year hiatus and 2 Harleys, yesterday I found a 2007 Rocket III Classic with 3500 miles at Bob's BMW in Jessup, MD. Been looking at them for a year on line, the only one I had seen previously in person was at Rolling Thunder in May. My first trip was an hour and a half on the beltway to bring it home :) I look forward to learning from others on here. First question is the best place to find a fly screen for a Classic. It came with a huge windshield but I had the dealer take it off.

Welcome from Texas. You should keep the windshield if for no other reason you could trade or sell it for a fly screen.

Yep, I agree with snuffy,
Go get that windshield before they "misplace" it.
Don't forget All the mounting hardware, screws, and spacers too.
Important, expensive, irreplacable stuff right there.
Welcome to the site from Oklahoma, U.S.S.A.
skip

Welcome to the site, from an ex-Northern Virginian now re-located to North Carolina. Hope you enjoy your ride as much as I enjoy mine. Great people on this site!!

oldsprint03

..welcome....I'm in northern MD....maybe a ride together out in western MD some day...if ya don't trade the full shield for a flyscreen...you can get a custom one here

Custom sculpted flyscreens

or he can sell ya one of the unfinished screens...the traditional smaller one..or the angry fly screen...looks like this..

btw, the American werewolf is one he did for me..

Back