Hello from Mississippi

Subsea69

Standard Bore
Hello!

I have an 07 Rocket III Classic I purchased new in 08. Looks like a lot if information on here that will be useful! Will try and post pictures later.

Dwayne Watkins
Noxapater, MS

Welcome from Delaware ... You will find all you ever wanted to know here and some stuff you didn't.

In case you weren't aware, the ignition switch modification is turning out to be a must have with all the switch failures happening. You should look into the history here for details if you aren't familiar or done it yet.

Thanks guys, I have about 9500 miles on mine with no problems at all. But from reading post on here I seem to be lucky! Guess it will happen at some point.

Here's a few pics of my beauty...
Dwayne

Attachments

• IMG_0971.JPG
    IMG_0971.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 55
  • email 05.JPG
    email 05.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 51
  • jnut on back.jpg
    jnut on back.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 49
Uncle Jesse, I like that trailer hitch. I need to figure out one of those for
my bike too. Any problems with pulling? Should be plenty of torque!

Dwayne

Hitchdoc it is a very strong hitch, I thought it was a little pricey until I got it and saw the workmanship and the stuff that came with it to make it all work. Well worth the money. they listed as the 2005 model. I pull this trailer loaded down 80 mph do not even know it's back there. You'll feel it going into service stations when you're going slow and hit the step up or potholes.

Back