Hello from Minnesota!!! And help?!?!?!

Sock

Standard Bore
Ride
2008 Rocket Touring
First, I want to thank everyone on this site for the help your discussions have given me over the last 3 years that I've been a R3 rider.

Owning and riding a R3 has been a dream of mine for many years. I first purchased my 2006 R3C about 3 years ago. Loved it from day one and even had the 240 package done from Carpenter Racing. I totaled it shortly after. This was from sand/Rocks on the road, I didn't even get to open her up.

So, now I have my 2008 R3T, and I am back in love. It came with a batwing fairing with a sound system I just upgraded and swapped out the seat with a mustang. I will be swapping the motors this winter, but will have to live with the lack of power for now, lol.

*Problem is, I can't find the parts for a passenger backrest. I need everything: Pad, side plates, rubber mounts, sissy bar, clamps, latch mechanisms, luggage rack, and bolts. I have found a couple small pieces, here and there from dealers across the US, but not all. Any suggestions/help with that would be greatly appreciated. The wife and son can't ride without. - I posted this problem in the R3 Touring Forum.

Thank you all very much!

Last edited:
Hi sock and well come from Christchurch New Zealand.

They have a complete rocket touring kit at my local ex Triumph stealership.

$1950 Kiwi dollars plus shipping of over 60 kilos or 120lbs of kit.

Back