Hello from Midland Texas

Kyle James

.020 Over
Ride
14 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Just unloaded my latest toy off the trailer. It is a 2014 TRIII Roadster 805 miles and I already have a problem. I have no knowledge or owners manual for this bike. But I put it in gear and it dies.
HELP!

G'day and welcome y`all. Put the kickstand up. Manual for older models is below but most is still relevant.

Welcome from Germany! What idk said....it's nice when it's the simple things causing the "problem" ;)

If that's not the issue give us some more details and the smart guys on here (not me) can help you figure it out.

Welcome from Germany! What idk said....it's nice when it's the simple things causing the "problem" ;)

If that's not the issue give us some more details and the smart guys on here (not me) can help you figure it out.

Thanks for your help! Minus $ and bike wont run = PANIC

Thanks for your help! Minus $ and bike wont run = PANIC

Now that I have regrouped and put a quick 25 miles on the bike I will give a little better intro
This is my 6th bike and my first Triumph, I had two things I wanted to acquire after my 10 months in ND to commission HESS Co. new gas plant in Tioga. It took me 13 months to find the first a Trans Am WS6 and 14 months to find my Rocket. Now I can not wait until I can ride to Dallas and show my little brother what a bike is ! He rides a tractor! (that is what I call an HD).
I look forward to learning from everyone else's trails and tribulations.

But I will steal a HD saying.
Ride to live, Live to ride

Welcome from the DFW area. I also have a Roadster and love it.

Back