Hello from Mid Michigan USA

chomas

.020 Over
Ride
2013 CVO Road King 241ci S&S motor
Nice to meet you. Like a lot of other new people I'm sure, I've been a lurker for quite awhile. Forty seven years old and been riding since my first hand me down 1972 Honda CT70 when I was around 10. Right now in the garage I have a 2007 Honda 1800 VTX F, 2013 Harley CVO Road King and a 2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster (Also have a 1983 Honda V65 Magna I'm working on). I basically use the VTX for a daily driver the Harley for bar hopping/girl chasing and the Triumph when I really just want to ride.

Thanks for your time and again its nice to meet you,
Chomas

Last edited:
Welcome from NJ enjoy the ride and this site, loaded with great info!! But I'm sure you know that already!

WELCOME, chomas from WA State!
You've quite the stable and it shall be interesting to see how your saddle time changes with the new Roadster!
Keep us posted. :thumbsup:

chomas welcome from Florida,I,'m sure you already know which the best bike in your stable is.

There has been some changes to all three of them since these were taken but here is photo gallery of my bikes if anybody was interested.

xxxhttp://imgur.com/a/OVhIh

Hello Chomas and welcome from Virginia. Good looking bikes there; variety is the spice of life...

Welcome from West Michigan ! Nice looking rides. How about a pic of that V-65 ? I had a couple 1983's myself. May still have some odds and ends laying around.

Back